Thursday, August 09, 2007

ghost

just when i think that things are okay, BOOM! comes out of nowhere. i know I'm over-exaggerating. but I'm upset, and I'm allowed. hubby bubby and i talked about our earlier conversation, and worked through it. but when he came home and told me that they didn’t talk about the gift amount, it made me angry. then, while moving his bday presents from his dad off the dining room table so we could play backgammon, i saw the bday card from his dad. just made me sad. made me feel really small and insignificant since i’ve become invisible since this whole thing began. no bday cards, my grad school graduation was ignored, and last xmas i didn’t exist. serious. there was nothing for me. and of course we couldn’t have xmas with his family like we used to do. but it was a huge slap in the face to be ignored. just hit me again tonight. now I'm all sad and melancholy. gotta snap out of it.

No comments: