Thursday, March 24, 2005

...and we're gonna get married


Engagement Pic 1
Originally uploaded by Jullet05.
so, yes, i'm engaged. to my childhood sweetheart. i know: awww. everyone at once. here's one of our engagement pix. aren't we cute. we've been together forever. let me spell that out for-ev-er. since we were 13 actually. we're crazy. but no, it hasn't been consecutive time. unfortunately. that part makes me sad. hate to think that we've been with other people. but, uh, yeah. our wedding plans are going great. and we're crazy in love with each other. my fiance, he's great. obviously. i love him more than life itself. he's a goofball. we wanted this small family-only ceremony. we don't think that marriage is about the big party or anything like that. so we wanted small and intimate. it's turned into thjis 250 guess affair. not exactly what we had in mind. none of our wedding party lives in town. so that's a bit nuts. and i admit that i'm scared that my maid of honor won't show up. that's a nightmare for me. i know that my groom will show :) just worried about my moh. my bridesmaid has been fabulous! she searched out the maids dresses. they're gorgeous. my junior bridesmaid and flower girl will be adorable. we just have to get the tuxes. and the cake. been talking with bakers and designers. also been waking up craving cake. that's the fun part of wedding planning...

No comments: